Training Terms & Conditions
By making a registering for the training, the terms and conditions herein contained are deemed to have been read and accepted:
- This training is specifically aimed at professional engineers. Minimum requirement: 4 year degree or diploma in electrical engineering, or equivalent experiential training.
- No seats will be reserved, unless CBI (Pty) Ltd receives a completed online registration form.
- CBI (Pty) Ltd reserves the right, due to circumstances beyond our control, to change the speakers, program, date and venue.
- Cancellations: All cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations must be received in writing seven (7) working days or more before the training is to be held. Cancellations to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Substitutions: Delegates must inform CBI (Pty) Ltd in writing of any substitutions three (3) working days or more before the training is to be held. The substitute must have the same or similar qualification as the delegate. CBI (Pty) Ltd will not be held liable for incorrect delegate details on certificates, etc. in the event of substitutions being made on the day of the training.
- CBI (Pty) Ltd will not be liable for travel and accommodation costs. The training includes training material, certificate of completion, lunches and refreshments, but excludes travel and accommodation.
- In the event of CBI (Pty) Ltd having to cancel or postpone an event due to circumstances beyond our control, delegates will get prior notice within seven (7) working days before the training is to be held. CBI (Pty) Ltd will not be responsible for expenses incurred by the client in case of changes to the event.