Perception Survey Competition Terms and Conditions
Full terms and conditions of the Competition:
- The competition is conducted by CBI (Pty) Ltd t/a CBI-electric low voltage (CBI).
- No employees from CBI (Pty) Ltd would be eligible to win the prize however they may enter/participate in the survey. All directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by CBI in respect of the competition or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members may not win the survey’s prize.
- The competition is open to South African Residents only - participants must be over the age of 18 and in possession of a valid RSA identity document.
- Only one entry per person will be considered, additional entries will not be considered. If a participant entered the competition multiple times, only one entry will be considered.
- Participation in the survey constitutes acceptance of the competition rules, terms and conditions, and entrants agree to abide by these rules, terms and conditions.
Entries and Rules
- This competition runs from 22 March to 22 April 2022. No late entries will be accepted.
- To enter the competition, participants have to simply complete the online survey.
- The winner will be randomly chosen.
- Entries will be compiled into one database and the winner will be drawn at random from all entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed or technical difficulties resulting in the entry not being submitted.
- Entry information will not be shared with any other parties beyond CBI.
- CBI shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against CBI, their's agents, or staff.
- Entries will be received by CBI’s Energy Management Perception Survey no later than 22 April 2022 23:59.
- The prize will consist of the CBI Astute Range and will include 1 x Astute Smart Controller (ASC), 1 x Astute Smart Isolator (ASI) and 1 x Astute Smart Plug (ASP).
- The prize will be sponsored by CBI-electric: low voltage.
- The winner will be notified via e-mail on the 26th of April and will be requested to forward their contact details and address.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner’s home/office addresses and handover photos will be taken. CBI reserves the right to request that images taken of the winners be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner.
- The prize will not be transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- In the event that the winner is not responsive to all the contact information provided whether, by email and/or cellphone for 2 months, CBI-electric: low voltage reserves the right to draw another winner/s and redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- CBI-electric: low voltage will not be responsible for any damage to the prize after signature/delivery of receipt.
Prize winner Selection
- The winner of the competition will be randomly drawn by CBI using a random online picker app that will be recorded, the draw will be inclusive of all entrants who adhered to the rules. The lucky draw will be on 25th April 2022. Except in so far as is provided by Act 68 of 2008, the decision of who the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into after the random online draw is done.
- The winner’s name will be published on our social media after delivery of the prize has been made. CBI reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner. CBI will contact the winner by telephone/email/social media to confirm delivery addresses and details.
- All queries in connection with the competition should be directed to Deepesh Dhanjee on +27 11 928 2171 or Deepesh.Dhanjee@cbi-electric.com.