Power-Up your Knowledge
Circuit Breaker Basics - Module 1, 2 and 3
Attendance earns you 1 CPD point with CESA - Validation Number: CESA-1192-10/2020
Power-up your knowledge with CBI-electric: low voltage and claim 1 CPD point from CESA at no cost. Circuit breaker technology and application is not taught to engineering students at university level, therefore CBI deems it necessary to further the knowledge of all consulting engineers through a detailed understanding of circuit breaker technologies, infield product application and safety. As a proudly South African manufacturer, we believe it our corporate responsibility to equip consulting engineers with value-added exposure free of charge.
- Duration: 1 full day
- Cost: Free
- Minimum Requirement: 4 year degree or diploma in electrical engineering, or equivalent experiential training.
- A must attend for: Consulting engineers, Electrical engineers, Engineering managers, Project engineers, Design engineers and Maintenance engineers. Please note that this training is aimed at professionally accredited engineers.
- Please select "Individual" below to register in your personal capacity
Next Training Event
- 7 November at Shukela Training Centre, Mount Edgecombe
- Detailed Circuit Breaker Understanding
- Technology Differentials
- Cascading / Co-ordination
- Type 1 / 2 Conditions
- Maintenance Requirements
- Special Use MCCBs
Expression of interest - Corporate onsite training
CBI also offer a corporate onsite presentation for a minimum of 20 delegates. The company must provide a conference facility and projector. Please select "Corporate" below.